Home arrow FAQ arrow Where can I turn to with my problems (eg. headache, backache, etc.)?
PDF Print E-mail

In the case of any kind of problems, the first step is to turn to a local doctor (general practitioner). The doctor will decide the type of necessary medical examinations based on the symptoms and give the patient the required referrals for the examinations. Fortunately, in most cases, symptoms relating to the nervous system or spine do not mean operable diseases, so the examinations are usually carried out as a first step at neurology or rheumatology.  In the case of most patients, it turns out that their disease does not need operation but only a medical treatment or some other special examination. Patients who might need neurosurgical treatment are sent to specialists, and some of them might end up having surgery. Naturally, in case of serious symptoms, patients are sent to neurosurgery, and after close examination it may be determined that they are in need of neurosurgical treatment.

< Prev   Next >

Useful links

  • карциноид Израиль
  • рак влагалища Израиль
  • рак гортани Израиль
  • рак груди Израиль
  • рак губ Израиль
  • рак желудка Израиль
  • рак желчного пузыря Израиль
  • рак кишечника Израиль
  • рак кожи Израиль
  • рак костей Израиль